The Point & Click Development Kit
The Point & Click DK is a game creator for making old-school 2D adventures, as they are very rare today.
It offers you almost everything you need to create games like DOTT or Sam & Max,
but also you could create new styles of adventures. You don't just have to remake old games.
Download Version 3.2.1 (Zip)
Download Version 3.2.1 (Setup)
Older version 2.9.6
Supported files :
- Images : JPG, GIF and PNG
- Audio : MP3, WAV, OGG
- Video : MP4, WMV, AVI
- Music : XM, MOD, MO3, IT
- 320x200, 320x240, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1440x1080 (4:3)
- 420x200, 420x240, 840x480, 1050x600, 1344x768, 1890x1080 (16:9)
- Support for all kinds of user interfaces.
- Gamepad Support.
- Script language with an autocomplete and a help feature.
- Realtime debugging by changing scripts in runtime and an in-game console.
- Easy ex- and import of contents from and to other projects.
- Creates standalone games that do not need the PaC-DK tool to run.
- Language tools for comfortable translations of your game (Up to 10 Languages).
- Syntax checks for scripts
- Lots of special effects like underwater, slowmotion, motionblur and more.
- Mirror effects for characters.
- Particlesystem for rain, snow or fog.
- DSP Soundeffects for reverb, echo and more.
The editor and the engine are and will be Freeware. Commercial use of PaC-DK games requires a BASS license! Author of PaC-DK: Zimond (Ben Maas)
The PaC-DK tool and its engine use the following components :